The STAIRS project aims to support national, regional and local stakeholders in meeting the challenges of social inclusion in education and training and to build on national efforts and provide added value with good practices of other European countries (Ireland, Portugal) in ensuring social inclusion in education.
We focus mainly on the development of collaborative approaches of various stakeholders on the school and local level in ensuring equal educational opportunities for pupils and students with low socio-economic status and students with special needs in VET.
Objectives of the operation and expected results:
- Country report of Slovenia
- Summary of the Slovenian National Adaptation Plan
- Expand and deepen the understanding of (national) challenges in the field
- Identify good practices of other countries in the field
- Make recommendations for the use of good practices in the national space
- Develop recommendations for the application of good practices in Europe
- Tempus Public Foundation (Budapest, Hungary) – leading partner
- Pedagoški inštitut (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (Portugal)
- Mary Immaculate College (Ireland)
- Županija Varaždin, Oddelek za izobraževanje, kulturo in šport (Croatia)
- Centre of Applied Research and Continuing Education (Czech Republic)
31/01/2019 – 31/05/2022