TRAINING PLAN ON EUROPEAN CULTURAL HERITAGE INTERPRETER IN RURAL AREAS (Erasmus+ KA2)
Brief description and purpose of the project
The European VET system points to a lack of tourism professionals specializing in cultural and rural heritage, in particular interpretation and communication techniques. The analysis of qualifications indicates that there is a need to adapt the transverse competences of the EUROPEAN RURAL HERITAGE GUIDE to different qualifications, levels and occupational families.
Cultural heritage has a great potential for revitalizing rural areas and promoting sustainable tourism and job creation, so it is important to train professionals, especially young people in rural areas, as a way to promote quality youth employment and population maintenance in these areas.
01.10.2020 – 30.09.2022
- AGRUPACIÓN EUROPEA DE COOPERACIÓN TERRITORIAL LEÓN-BRAGANÇA, Spain (project holder),
- SERVIMA, servicios ambientales y recursos educativos S.L., Spain
- For.es. Formazione e Sviluppo Srl, Italy
- CoraNE – Associação de Desenvolvimento dos Concelhos da Raia Nordestina, Portugal
- EOTVOS LORAND TUDOMANYEGYETEM, Hungary
- CPI, Slovenia