Digital Teaching in VET System
The VET system must meet the requirements of society and the labour market. In other words, in moments of great change and challenge, VET must be an active actor.
With this in mind, it becomes a “digital” tool to meet the challenges of Industry 4.0, a link and a driving force for change and efforts to “digitize” increasingly focused and open schools, and to develop life skills, limiting the risk of later digital divide.
This project supports the objectives of European and national development strategies for the use of ICT in VET systems by pedagogical professionals. The aim is to develop systematic approaches (including the removal of psychological barriers of the use of digital learning technologies) and opportunities for the first and continuous professional development of teachers and mentors for vocational education and training, with emphasis on developing digital, innovative and interactive learning methods.
Objectives of the operation or expected results
The two general objectives of the project are:
- to raise the awareness of VET users about the effectiveness of teaching methods that use digital technologies as a tool to support learning, motivate students and consequently reduce the number of dropouts, social and digital inclusion;
- establish training and qualification courses for teachers and mentors to help introduce digital learning methods and cloud services within the VET system.
09/01/2019 – 08/31/2022
- AHE-University of Humanities and Economics, Lodz, Poland – leading partner
- STUDIO RISORSE S.r.l., Matera, Italy
- AFN-ACADEMIA FORMAÇÃO DO NORTE, UNIPESSOAL LDA, Porto, Portugal
- ASOCIACION DE INNOVACION EMPRENDIMIENTO Y TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACION Y LA COMUNICACION-INNETICA, Zaragoza, Spain
- iInformatica S.r.l.s., Matera/Trapani/Napoli, Italy