Operating in an international environment is inevitable in times of globalization. CPI is aware of this, as we have been active in international projects since in 1998.
International cooperation is a window into the world, offering many opportunities for the development of Vocational Education and Training (VET). Our activity and participation in many projects have turned CPI into a recognizable institution in the national education field and an invaluable partner in various national and international projects as evidenced by the many invitations to participate that we receive from different parts of the world.
The advantages of international cooperation are:
- getting to know new systems and the development of VET through learning about examples of good practice abroad,
- networking with similar institutions abroad and exploring new opportunities for cooperation and development,
- investing in people and thus increasing intellectual capital,
- promotion of Slovenia abroad,
- assistance to developing countries.